Für ein remote Projekt in Düsseldorf suchen wir ab September eine (n):
Azure Senior Consultant Iaas & Paas incl. SIEM (m/w/d) ID: 34210
Zeitraum: 13. September 21- 31.Januar 22
Volumen: 808 remote Std/ 40 Std pro Woche
- Design and implement E2E monitoring strategy for Azure using Cloud best practices. Define long term monitoring roadmap and agree with the stakeholders.
- Manage all cloud monitoring activities – configure and maintain all monitoring agents (and config-uration thereof), including all deployment and ongoing maintenance/update activities.
- Organize check & test monitoring rules to monitor azure infrastructure capacity with alerts for compute, storage and network.
- Organize the development of workbooks & creation of azure dashboards to understand the status of all resources of business applications in Azure portal after results are presented and approval provided from team.
- Oversee the implementation of the end-to-end process to monitor the availability of different azure services with Azure Health and also by enabling app insights web tests.
- Develop guidelines to implement application performance monitoring & alerts with app insights resources.
- Organize the custom alerts using kusto queries in log analytics and standard alerting rules for all Azure Virtual machines.
- Periodically (monthly) validate the twilio (SMS & Voice forwarding) configuration and check SMS notifications are delivered to the relevant stakeholders.
- Bring the integration between Azure alerting and SNOW incident raising to the next level making use of the SNOW API’s.
- Oversee the redirection of alerts to different systems and then decommission Request Tracker (custom ticketing system).
- Consult security team to implement Azure Sentinel as the new SIEM.
- Define & implement monitoring framework for Azure PaaS services.
- Provide recommendations to extract further insights/value from monitoring data.
- Coordinate with application teams and other technical teams within Hosting and Cloud Technolo-gies, to resolve complex problems and recommendations about system / process improvements
- Provide remote workshops/training with recommendations and solution suggestions after each improvement measure.
Must have skills:
i) Good knowledge on infrastructure monitoring tools (Zabbix / Dynatrace / datadog etc)
ii) Azure monitoring skills –
a. Agent deployment and management for IaaS services
b. Configuration of PaaS services for monitoring
c. Configuration of Azure alerting
d. Log analytic and Kusto experience
iii) Experience of Windows/Linux operating systems
iv) Team leadership skills – communication, organization, team work, customer orientation & ability to innovate
v) Problem solving & interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
i) Zabbix experience (to complete our migration off Zabbix to native Azure monitoring)
ii) Experience of integrating monitoring tooling with Service Now