Service Owner / Business Analyst (m/f/d) ID34331
Duration: December 2021 – February 2022
Volume: 512 hrs / 40 hrs a week
Project location: Düsseldorf / remote
• Defining the service design, service management, financial reporting and management and stakeholder management.
• Evaluate requirements & consumption of different business units by attending workshops with business representatives that will be conducted by the Project Manager.
• Consult support teams to maintain service stability by engaging with incident and problem reporting teams. Solutions will be provided by the IT partners and/or architects
• Analyse the business requirements and identify gaps. Consult accordingly and create documentation with the results and proposed solutions in order to present it for a sign off by the Head of Connectivity.
• Implement key changes identified during workshops or project meetings to improve the user’s experience of connectivity in the areas of WAN, SD-WAN, LAN and WLAN, Cloud networking (ER). Present the results to the Head of Connectivity for a sign-off.
• Actively steer the implementation of the above-mentioned key changes based on project plan by tracking activities and measures assigned to vendors (the goal is to improve network routing, diagnosis & resolution of issues causing IT incidents). Check if the documented changes by the 3rd party supplier are in conformance with the Connectivity Strategy and conduct the required technical changes; in the case of errors or missing changes, technically consult the supplier by attending meetings organised by the PM.
• Consult the vendors to implement the identified improvements and project results and implement the solutions.
• Consult 3rd parties to analyse and improve network routing and regarding the diagnosis and resolution of issues causing IT incidents (via MS Teams).
• Consult stakeholders and other actors within projects which have several dependencies on other infrastructure components and applications. That includes the involvement in meetings organised by PMs to discuss any potential negative impacts and alternative methods to check if the requirements can be met using different technology.
• Monitor the performance of customer’s network with use of the Network Monitoring System. Report to the connectivity team via a Teams channel, if the problem has not already been raised automatically by the network monitoring system. Advise the team about measures to improve performance. Our customer will sign it off and the IT partners DTBS and/or DXC will conduct the implementation.
• Steer IT partners (DTBS, DXC and Microsoft) and Network Architects to implement the Connectivity Change Roadmap (includes SD-WAN adoption). Steer by checking if any planned changes by 3rd party suppliers are in line with the roadmap and will not cause any deviation or delays to project deliverables. Provide feedback based on knowledge regarding the Roadmap.
• Skilled Service Owner with the ability to fulfil the basic duties, supported by relevant skills within the proposed service.
• Business analyst and project management skills
• Understanding of the concepts of DNS, DHCP, NTP, IP addresses and network design
• Qualified to ITIL standards
• Highly developed analytical and conceptual skills.
• Very strong communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Dedicated Team Player.
• Strong initiative and willingness to change.
• Highly self-dependent, result- and process-oriented way of work.
• Extensive experience of managing third parties, preferably gained in an outsourced IT environment.
• English and German fluency essential
Please submit profiles in English!